Top Gear is a British television show that focuses on all things related to cars, from reviews to stunts and challenges. The show first aired in 1977 and has since become a global phenomenon, with millions of viewers tuning in every week to watch the latest episodes. In 2003, Top Gear was hosted by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May. The show featured a range of segments, from reviews of the latest cars to exciting challenges and stunts. One of the most memorable episodes of the season was when the hosts drove three supercars – the Pagani Zonda, Ferrari Enzo, and McLaren F1 – from Switzerland to Blackpool.
How to watch Top Gear Free From Australia?
Great news for Top Gear enthusiasts in Australia! You can now enjoy the exhilarating automotive adventures of the iconic show’s 25 seasons, all available for streaming on Pluto TV, completely free of cost. Whether you’re a fan of Jeremy Clarkson’s hilarious banter, Richard Hammond’s daredevil stunts, or James May’s witty commentary, this comprehensive collection promises to provide hours of entertainment. From thrilling road tests and epic challenges to jaw-dropping car reviews and celebrity guest appearances, Top Gear has captivated audiences worldwide with its unique blend of wit, humour, and adrenaline-fueled action. Thanks to Pluto TV, the beloved series is just a click away, allowing Australian viewers to immerse themselves in the captivating world of Top Gear anytime, anywhere, and at no expense. So buckle up, grab your popcorn, and prepare to embark on a remarkable journey through the fascinating world of cars and motoring excellence with Top Gear’s 25 seasons, now conveniently available for streaming in Australia on Pluto TV.
What is Pluto TV?
Pluto TV is a completely free live television streaming service founded in August 2013, owned and operated by Paramount Streaming, and offers a variety of TV channels and on-demand content to its users. The platform offers over two hundred channels and a wide range of on-demand content, including movies, TV shows, news, sports, and documentaries with absolutely no sign-up procedures.
Is Pluto TV free to watch?
Yes, Pluto TV is a free streaming service that offers a wide variety of TV channels and on-demand content. Pluto TV is a legitimate platform that works with reputable content providers and licenses the content it offers to its viewers.
Is Pluto TV available in Australia?
There’s bad news, Pluto TV is currently only available in the United States. But you don’t need to worry, you can easily access Pluto TV in Australia through a reliable premium VPN service like ExpressVPN.
How to get Pluto TV in Australia?
Wondering how you can access Pluto TV’s American content library in Australia? Don’t worry we’re here for you. Follow our step-by-step guide on how to get Pluto TV in Australia below:
- Select a reliable VPN service and subscribe to it. We highly recommend ExpressVPN as an option after testing it out ourselves.
- Launch the VPN and select any US server. We personally recommend using the New York server.
- Visit the Pluto TV website and go to the account logo in the upper right corner and click ‘Sign Up for Free”.
- Fill in all the required fields and click ‘Sign-up-Free.’ (note: Pluto TV doesn’t require you to register to enjoy its benefits, but by signing up you can get a customized user experience)
- Start watching and enjoy all that Pluto TV has to offer.
What VPN service should you choose?
There are loads of options available for VPN services to choose from, but some of the most trustworthy and popular ones include NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and Surfshark. We personally recommend Express VPN as it is the most globally trusted option that offers reasonable pricing and we have tried it ourselves.
That’s 15 months for the price of 12. A single subscription simultaneously supports five devices and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The Most Extensive Server Network VPN Option for Accessing Pluto TV from Australia
As you may have already guessed, NordVPN is a VPN service provider with the largest network of global servers in the world with more than 5500 servers in more than 60 countries, 440+ of which are USA servers that are going enable you to access Hulu from Australia totally hassle-free.
NordVPN provides you with the most solid online streaming experience in comparison to other VPN service providers with absolutely zero connectivity problems and its remarkable SmartPlay feature that combines VPN technology with Smart DNS, which allows NordVPN to bypass any streaming platform’s geo-restriction blocks smoothly.
While testing it out, we recorded a fantastic download speed of 86.18 Mbps and an upload speed of 42.13 Mbps. In terms of security, NordVPN is not falling short, packing a wide range of security features including, NordVPN has an impressive line-up of security and privacy options, including dedicated IP addresses, a kill switch that works automatically, over-the-counter encryption, and a strict no-logs policy.
NordVPN allows its users to connect to six devices simultaneously and can be easily accessed on Android and iOS devices, Linux, Mac, and Windows. Now talking about pricing, you can get a 2-year plan of NordVPN at $3.49 USD per month which is 5.3 AUD per month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Access Pluto TV from Australia using Nord VPN
NordVPN is a popular virtual private network (VPN) service provider based in Panama, offering a broad range of features and functionalities designed to enhance online security, privacy, and freedom. If you’re considering purchasing NordVPN from Australia, here is some detailed information.
- Visit the NordVPN website: Begin by navigating to the official NordVPN website.
- Choose a plan: NordVPN offers several different subscription plans. You can choose between a one-month, one-year, two-year, or three-year plan. The longer the subscription period, the more cost-effective the plan generally becomes.
- Create an account: After selecting your preferred subscription plan, you’ll need to create a NordVPN account. You’ll be asked for a valid email address, which will be used for communication and account recovery.
- Select your payment method: NordVPN accepts a variety of payment methods, including credit cards, cryptocurrency, and other online payment systems. Choose the one that’s most convenient for you.
- Complete the purchase: Follow the prompts to complete your purchase. Once your payment is processed, you’ll gain access to the NordVPN service.
Features and Benefits
NordVPN offers a variety of features that make it appealing to users in Australia, and globally:
- Global Server Network: NordVPN boasts a network of over 5,000 servers spread across 59 countries. This means you can connect virtually anywhere in the world, accessing geo-restricted content or simply protecting your privacy.
- Strong Encryption: NordVPN uses AES-256 encryption, the same level of security used by many governments and military organisations, ensuring your data remains private and secure.
- No-logs Policy: As a Panama-based company, NordVPN operates under a strict no-logs policy. This means that they do not track, collect, or share your private data.
- Double VPN: This feature routes your internet traffic through two servers instead of one, adding an extra layer of security.
- CyberSec: This feature blocks ads and protects you from entering malicious websites.
- Kill Switch: In case your VPN connection drops, the kill switch feature blocks your device from accessing the internet, ensuring your data is not exposed.
- P2P Sharing: NordVPN allows peer-to-peer file sharing, which is essential for torrenting.
Remember, using a VPN is completely legal in Australia. However, it’s important to use it responsibly and not for any illegal activities.
Why do you need a VPN service to access Pluto TV in Australia?
As mentioned above, Pluto TV is a geo-restricted service only available in the United States, and if you try to access it from a location out of the US, you will receive a message saying “Pluto TV Coming to the web soon. Stay Tuned!”.
This is precisely the time when Express VPN comes to shine. It changes your IP address to a region within your chosen server location. Now, because Pluto TV restricts you through your IP address, it would come in handy making it unable to do that.
Even though Paramount Australia announced that some of the channels from Pluto TV will be available on 10play in 2023, this won’t be a complete launch of Pluto TV in Australia, only some channels will be made available. So for the time being, the entirety of Pluto TV can only be accessed in Australia through a VPN.
Will using a VPN service to access Pluto TV in Australia violate any laws?
How much does Pluto TV cost in Australia?
Pluto TV is totally free ad-supported streaming television service. It generates its revenue through advertisements shown within commercial breaks just like a normal television and lets its users access all the content for free.
What devices can you access Pluto TV on in Australia?
Pluto TV is supported on almost all sorts of devices and you can easily access it on the following mentioned devices:
|Android phones and tablets||Xbox One|
|Web browsers||VIZIO SmartCast TV|
|Roku||Fire TV and Firestick|
What Channels to watch are available to watch on Pluto TV?
Pluto TV offers a long list of channels to watch. Some of the channels you can watch are listed below:
- TV action
- TV Comedy
- TV Romance
- TV Terror
- Gravitas Movies
- MTV Pluto TV
- MTV The Hills
- TV Land Sitcoms
- Glory Kickboxing
- Voyager Documentaries
- Anime All day
What movies to watch on Pluto TV in April 2023?
Here are our top picks for the movies you can watch on Pluto TV this April:
- Amores Perros
- Drive Thru Australia
- House of Hummingbird
- Raising Victor Vargas
- Love, Antosha
- American Animals
- Lady Vengeance
- Wendy and Lucy
What TV Shows to watch on Pluto TV in April 2023?
Also, check out our top picks for the shows you can watch on Pluto TV this April:
- The Mandalorian
- South Park
- Criminal Minds
- The Twilight Zone
- The Last of Us
- Call the Midwife
Pros of Pluto TV
- Free to Use: Perhaps the biggest selling point of Pluto TV is that it’s completely free. Unlike most other streaming services, it doesn’t require a monthly subscription fee.
- Wide Range of Content: Pluto TV offers a broad selection of channels across various genres, including news, sports, movies, reality TV, and children’s programming, among others.
- On-Demand Content: In addition to its live channels, Pluto TV also offers a selection of on-demand movies and TV shows.
- Easy to Use: The interface of Pluto TV is straightforward and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find content.
- No Account Required: You can watch Pluto TV without creating an account, which adds to the convenience and ease of use.
Cons of Pluto TV
- Ad-Supported: As a free service, Pluto TV is supported by ads. This means you’ll have to sit through commercials during your viewing, which could be a downside if you prefer an ad-free experience.
- Limited Control Over Content: Unlike subscription-based streaming services, you can’t pause, rewind, or fast-forward live TV on Pluto TV. This lack of control might be a turn-off for some users.
- Variable Video Quality: The video quality on Pluto TV can be inconsistent, with some channels or content not available in high definition.
- Limited Original Content: Pluto TV doesn’t produce its own original content like some other streaming platforms, so if you’re looking for exclusive shows or movies, you won’t find them here.
- Availability of Content: Some content on Pluto TV may not be available in all regions due to licensing restrictions.
Top Gear – Official Trailer
Top Gear – Plot and Synopsis
The episode featured a number of challenges along the way, including a race to see which car could reach Blackpool Tower first, and a test of each car’s speed and handling on a runway. The hosts also reviewed each car in detail, discussing everything from the engines to the interior design. Another standout segment from the 2003 season was when the hosts tested a number of four-wheel-drive vehicles on a snowy test track. The challenge involved racing around the track as quickly as possible, with the hosts competing to see who could set the fastest time.
Throughout the season, Top Gear also featured a range of guest celebrities, who were interviewed about their love of cars and their experiences on the road. Some of the notable guests included Hugh Grant, who discussed his passion for classic cars, and Boris Johnson, who shared his thoughts on driving in London. Overall, the 2003 season of Top Gear was a thrilling and entertaining look at the world of cars and driving. With its mix of informative reviews and exciting challenges, the show continues to be a beloved favourite of car enthusiasts around the world.
One of the most notable episodes from 2003 was the “Budget Supercars” challenge, where Clarkson, Hammond, and May each had to purchase a secondhand supercar for under £10,000 and put them through a series of challenges to determine which was the best value for money. The challenges included a 0-100-0 mph speed test, a handling course, and a drag race. Another memorable episode was the “Amphibious Cars” challenge, where the presenters attempted to modify and race their cars across a lake. Clarkson drove a Toyota Hilux, May drove a Volkswagen Camper Van, and Hammond drove a Triumph Herald. The challenge resulted in some hilarious mishaps, including May’s car sinking almost immediately and the presenters having to swim to safety.
Top Gear – Cast and Characters
- Jeremy Clarkson, 2002–2015
- Jason Dawe, 2002
- Richard Hammond, 2002–2015
- The Stig, 2002–present
- James May, 2003–2015
- Chris Evans, 2016
- Matt LeBlanc, 2016–2019
- Sabine Schmitz, 2016–2020
- Eddie Jordan, 2016–2018
- Chris Harris, 2016–present
- Rory Reid, 2016–2019
- Andrew Flintoff, 2019–present
- Paddy McGuinness, 2019–present
What Else can you watch?
- The Intouchables
- Reign Over Me
- The Bourne Ultimatum
- Naruto Shippuden
- The Notebook
- Amores Perros
- American Wedding” American Pie 3
- American Pie Presents: Band Camp
The Top Gear 2003 wrap-up ending saw the presenters – Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May – reflecting on the year’s highlights, including their favourite cars, races, and challenges. The episode also featured a special tribute to the late racing driver, David Leslie, who had appeared on the show. The presenters also looked ahead to the future of Top Gear, teasing new cars and challenges for the upcoming season. The episode ended with the trio raising a toast to their viewers and wishing them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Overall, the Top Gear 2003 ending was a nostalgic and celebratory end to a successful year for the show and left viewers excited for what was to come in the next season.
It’s still available on Netflix. Enjoy the Movie!