“The Hunt” (2012) is an absorbing television series that plunges viewers into the riveting world of hunting. This program ventures beyond the usual depiction of the sport, offering a balanced, comprehensive exploration of hunting’s many facets. From the adrenaline-filled pursuit to the complex ethical considerations, “The Hunt” unveils the nuanced dynamics between humans and the natural world. The show features a variety of hunting traditions from around the globe, capturing the interplay between hunter and hunted across diverse terrains. With its stunning cinematography, compelling narratives, and thoughtful treatment of controversial issues, “The Hunt” is more than just a show about hunting—it’s a deep dive into humanity’s primal connection with nature and the delicate balance that governs our interaction with wildlife.
Is The Hunt free to stream in Australia?
Great news for wildlife enthusiasts and documentary lovers! The gripping and thought-provoking series, “The Hunt” (2012), is now available for free on Pluto TV. This fascinating series dives deep into the world of hunting across various cultures and environments, presenting an authentic exploration of the delicate balance between hunter and hunted. Pluto TV, known for its diverse collection of content, has ensured that this series is accessible to all its viewers at no cost. So, prepare yourself for a journey into the wilds, where survival, strategy, and the intricacies of nature unfold before your very eyes. Make sure you tune in to Pluto TV to catch “The Hunt” and immerse yourself in the thrilling, intricate world of this captivating series.
What is Pluto TV?
Pluto TV is a completely free live television streaming service founded in August 2013, owned and operated by Paramount Streaming, and offers a variety of TV channels and on-demand content to its users. The platform offers over two hundred channels and a wide range of on-demand content, including movies, TV shows, news, sports, and documentaries with absolutely no sign-up procedures.
Is Pluto TV free to watch?
Yes, Pluto TV is a free streaming service that offers a wide variety of TV channels and on-demand content. Pluto TV is a legitimate platform that works with reputable content providers and licenses the content it offers to its viewers.
Is Pluto TV available in Australia?
There’s bad news, Pluto TV is currently only available in the United States. But you don’t need to worry, you can easily access Pluto TV in Australia through a reliable premium VPN service like ExpressVPN.
How to get Pluto TV in Australia?
Wondering how you can access Pluto TV’s American content library in Australia? Don’t worry we’re here for you. Follow our step-by-step guide on how to get Pluto TV in Australia below:
- Select a reliable VPN service and subscribe to it. We highly recommend ExpressVPN as an option after testing it out ourselves.
- Launch the VPN and select any US server. We personally recommend using the New York server.
- Visit the Pluto TV website and go to the account logo in the upper right corner and click ‘Sign Up for Free”.
- Fill in all the required fields and click ‘Sign-up-Free.’ (note: Pluto TV doesn’t require you to register to enjoy its benefits, but by signing up you can get a customized user experience)
- Start watching and enjoy all that Pluto TV has to offer.
What VPN service should you choose?
There are loads of options available for VPN services to choose from, but some of the most trustworthy and popular ones include NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and Surfshark. We personally recommend Express VPN as it is the most globally trusted option that offers reasonable pricing and we have tried it ourselves.
That’s 15 months for the price of 12. A single subscription simultaneously supports five devices and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The Most Extensive Server Network VPN Option for Accessing Pluto TV from Australia
As you may have already guessed, NordVPN is a VPN service provider with the largest network of global servers in the world with more than 5500 servers in more than 60 countries, 440+ of which are USA servers that are going enable you to access Hulu from Australia totally hassle-free.
NordVPN provides you with the most solid online streaming experience in comparison to other VPN service providers with absolutely zero connectivity problems and its remarkable SmartPlay feature that combines VPN technology with Smart DNS, which allows NordVPN to bypass any streaming platform’s geo-restriction blocks smoothly.
While testing it out, we recorded a fantastic download speed of 86.18 Mbps and an upload speed of 42.13 Mbps. In terms of security, NordVPN is not falling short, packing a wide range of security features including, NordVPN has an impressive line-up of security and privacy options, including dedicated IP addresses, a kill switch that works automatically, over-the-counter encryption, and a strict no-logs policy.
NordVPN allows its users to connect to six devices simultaneously and can be easily accessed on Android and iOS devices, Linux, Mac, and Windows. Now talking about pricing, you can get a 2-year plan of NordVPN at $3.49 USD per month which is 5.3 AUD per month with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Access Pluto TV from Australia using Nord VPN
NordVPN is a popular virtual private network (VPN) service provider based in Panama, offering a broad range of features and functionalities designed to enhance online security, privacy, and freedom. If you’re considering purchasing NordVPN from Australia, here is some detailed information.
- Visit the NordVPN website: Begin by navigating to the official NordVPN website.
- Choose a plan: NordVPN offers several different subscription plans. You can choose between a one-month, one-year, two-year, or three-year plan. The longer the subscription period, the more cost-effective the plan generally becomes.
- Create an account: After selecting your preferred subscription plan, you’ll need to create a NordVPN account. You’ll be asked for a valid email address, which will be used for communication and account recovery.
- Select your payment method: NordVPN accepts a variety of payment methods, including credit cards, cryptocurrency, and other online payment systems. Choose the one that’s most convenient for you.
- Complete the purchase: Follow the prompts to complete your purchase. Once your payment is processed, you’ll gain access to the NordVPN service.
Features and Benefits
NordVPN offers a variety of features that make it appealing to users in Australia, and globally:
- Global Server Network: NordVPN boasts a network of over 5,000 servers spread across 59 countries. This means you can connect virtually anywhere in the world, accessing geo-restricted content or simply protecting your privacy.
- Strong Encryption: NordVPN uses AES-256 encryption, the same level of security used by many governments and military organisations, ensuring your data remains private and secure.
- No-logs Policy: As a Panama-based company, NordVPN operates under a strict no-logs policy. This means that they do not track, collect, or share your private data.
- Double VPN: This feature routes your internet traffic through two servers instead of one, adding an extra layer of security.
- CyberSec: This feature blocks ads and protects you from entering malicious websites.
- Kill Switch: In case your VPN connection drops, the kill switch feature blocks your device from accessing the internet, ensuring your data is not exposed.
- P2P Sharing: NordVPN allows peer-to-peer file sharing, which is essential for torrenting.
Remember, using a VPN is completely legal in Australia. However, it’s important to use it responsibly and not for any illegal activities.
Why do you need a VPN service to access Pluto TV in Australia?
As mentioned above, Pluto TV is a geo-restricted service only available in the United States, and if you try to access it from a location out of the US, you will receive a message saying “Pluto TV Coming to the web soon. Stay Tuned!”.
This is precisely the time when Express VPN comes to shine. It changes your IP address to a region within your chosen server location. Now, because Pluto TV restricts you through your IP address, it would come in handy making it unable to do that.
Even though Paramount Australia announced that some of the channels from Pluto TV will be available on 10play in 2023, this won’t be a complete launch of Pluto TV in Australia, only some channels will be made available. So for the time being, the entirety of Pluto TV can only be accessed in Australia through a VPN.
Will using a VPN service to access Pluto TV in Australia violate any laws?
How much does Pluto TV cost in Australia?
Pluto TV is totally free ad-supported streaming television service. It generates its revenue through advertisements shown within commercial breaks just like a normal television and lets its users access all the content for free.
What devices can you access Pluto TV on in Australia?
Pluto TV is supported on almost all sorts of devices and you can easily access it on the following mentioned devices:
|Android phones and tablets||Xbox One|
|Web browsers||VIZIO SmartCast TV|
|Roku||Fire TV and Firestick|
What Channels to watch are available to watch on Pluto TV?
Pluto TV offers a long list of channels to watch. Some of the channels you can watch are listed below:
- TV action
- TV Comedy
- TV Romance
- TV Terror
- Gravitas Movies
- MTV Pluto TV
- MTV The Hills
- TV Land Sitcoms
- Glory Kickboxing
- Voyager Documentaries
- Anime All day
What movies to watch on Pluto TV in April 2023?
Here are our top picks for the movies you can watch on Pluto TV this April:
- Amores Perros
- Drive Thru Australia
- House of Hummingbird
- Raising Victor Vargas
- Love, Antosha
- American Animals
- Lady Vengeance
- Wendy and Lucy
What TV Shows to watch on Pluto TV in April 2023?
Also, check out our top picks for the shows you can watch on Pluto TV this April:
- The Mandalorian
- South Park
- Criminal Minds
- The Twilight Zone
- The Last of Us
- Call the Midwife
Pros of Pluto TV
- Free to Use: Perhaps the biggest selling point of Pluto TV is that it’s completely free. Unlike most other streaming services, it doesn’t require a monthly subscription fee.
- Wide Range of Content: Pluto TV offers a broad selection of channels across various genres, including news, sports, movies, reality TV, and children’s programming, among others.
- On-Demand Content: In addition to its live channels, Pluto TV also offers a selection of on-demand movies and TV shows.
- Easy to Use: The interface of Pluto TV is straightforward and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find content.
- No Account Required: You can watch Pluto TV without creating an account, which adds to the convenience and ease of use.
Cons of Pluto TV
- Ad-Supported: As a free service, Pluto TV is supported by ads. This means you’ll have to sit through commercials during your viewing, which could be a downside if you prefer an ad-free experience.
- Limited Control Over Content: Unlike subscription-based streaming services, you can’t pause, rewind, or fast-forward live TV on Pluto TV. This lack of control might be a turn-off for some users.
- Variable Video Quality: The video quality on Pluto TV can be inconsistent, with some channels or content not available in high definition.
- Limited Original Content: Pluto TV doesn’t produce its own original content like some other streaming platforms, so if you’re looking for exclusive shows or movies, you won’t find them here.
- Availability of Content: Some content on Pluto TV may not be available in all regions due to licensing restrictions.
The Hunt – Official Trailer
The Hunt – Plot and Synopsis
“The Hunt” is a gripping television show that debuted in 2012, primarily focusing on the thrilling world of hunting in a unique and compelling way. It stands as a fascinating exploration of man’s primal connection with nature, while also dealing with contemporary issues about wildlife conservation, ethics in hunting, and the relationship between predator and prey. The series is known for its balanced narrative approach that neither glorifies hunting nor entirely condemns it, instead offering viewers a raw, insightful view into this often controversial activity. The series is a blend of documentary-style storytelling, intense action sequences, and intimate character studies. The show’s creators made an effort to showcase a variety of hunting experiences from across the globe, showcasing different cultures, environments, and hunting techniques. The stories unfold across several diverse terrains, including the African savannahs, the Alaskan wilderness, the Amazon rainforest, and the Australian outback.
Each episode follows a specific hunter or hunting community, with the narrative presenting their backgrounds, motivations, techniques, and their complex relationship with their environment. The hunters range from professional guides and recreational enthusiasts to native communities relying on hunting for their survival. The Hunt also delves into the strategies employed by the hunters and their prey alike, fostering a deep appreciation for the intricate balance of the natural world. It offers viewers a unique perspective by also focusing on the animals being pursued, their instincts, survival tactics, and their crucial role in their ecosystems.
Visually, The Hunt is striking, making excellent use of its varied locales and presenting some truly stunning wildlife photography. The camera work is often immersive, placing the viewer in the middle of the action and providing a vivid sense of the tension, anticipation, and adrenaline that accompanies a hunt. Simultaneously, the series handles the ethical issues surrounding hunting with care. It does not shy away from exploring the negative impacts of overhunting, poaching, and habitat destruction. The show urges for responsible hunting practices, emphasizing the role hunting can play in wildlife conservation when managed correctly.
The Hunt (2012) is a series that demands attention and provokes thought. It asks tough questions about human interaction with the natural world, our responsibilities towards it, and the delicate balance that exists between hunter and hunted. It’s an eye-opening, sometimes controversial, but ultimately necessary exploration of a subject often misunderstood or oversimplified.
The Hunt – Cast and Characters
- Betty Gilpin as Crystal May Creasey
- Hilary Swank as Athena Stone
- Ike Barinholtz as Moses “Staten Island”
- Wayne Duvall as Don
- Ethan Suplee as Gary
- Emma Roberts as “Yoga Pants”
- Christopher Berry as “Boxer “Target”
- Sturgill Simpson as “Vanilla Nice”
- Kate Nowlin as Molly “Big Red”
- Amy Madigan as Miranda “Ma”
- Reed Birney as Julius “Pop”
- Glenn Howerton as Richard
- Steve Coulter as Ted the Doctor
- Dean West as Martin
- Vince Pisani as Peter
- Teri Wyble as Liberty
- Steve Mokate as Sgt. Dale
- Sylvia Grace Crim as Caroline “Dead Sexy”
- Jason Kirkpatrick as Randy
- Macon Blair as Oliver “Fauxnvoy”
- J. C. MacKenzie as Paul
- Justin Hartley as Trucker
- Tadasay Young as Nicole
- Hannah Alline as Flight Attendant
- Jim Klock as Captain O’Hara
- Usman Ally as “Crisis Mike”
- Walker Babington as Bandana Man
- Ariel Eliaz as Dino
- Alexander Babara as Bojan
What Else you can watch?
- Man Of Steel – The Origin Of Superman – DC
- The Amazing Spider-Man
- The Intouchables
- The Prestige
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- The Meg
- Big Fish
- Cast Away
- Lone Survivor
“The Hunt” (2012) serves as an engaging and thought-provoking exploration of the multifaceted world of hunting. Through its powerful narratives, rich cinematography, and balanced perspective, the series successfully immerses the viewer in various hunting cultures and practices around the globe. It’s a show that neither glorifies nor vilifies hunting but instead provides a nuanced understanding of this age-old activity and its place in the modern world. Beyond the thrill of the chase, “The Hunt” effectively provokes viewers to think critically about the ethical complexities surrounding hunting and the urgent need for wildlife conservation. As such, the series is much more than a simple wildlife show – it is a compelling reflection on humanity’s complex relationship with nature.