The Twelve Kingdoms is an epic fantasy Japanese animated tv series by Pierrot Studios. The animated series based on the graphic novel of the same title by Fuyumi Ono made its television debut in 2002 and had a good run of 45 episodes till 2003. Read further ahead to know how you can stream The Twelve Kingdoms in Australia.
For those seeking a compelling watch, “The Twelve Kingdoms” is now accessible at no expense on Peacock TV. Immerse yourself in the intriguing narratives of this engaging show, available entirely free of charge.
The Twelve Kingdoms consists of 2 Seasons and is completely free to watch only on Pluto TV.
How can you access Pluto TV from Australia?
Pluto TV is a free streaming service that offers a wide range of content, including TV shows, movies, and live sports. However, Pluto TV is currently only available in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. If you’re in Australia and want to access Pluto TV, there are a few steps you can take.
What is Pluto TV?
Pluto TV is a completely free live television streaming service founded in August 2013, owned and operated by Paramount Streaming, and offers a variety of TV channels and on-demand content to its users. The platform offers over two hundred channels and a wide range of on-demand content, including movies, TV shows, news, sports, and documentaries with absolutely no sign-up procedures.
Is Pluto TV free to watch?
Yes, Pluto TV is a free streaming service that offers a wide variety of TV channels and on-demand content. Pluto TV is a legitimate platform that works with reputable content providers and licenses the content it offers to its viewers.
Is Pluto TV available in Australia?
There’s bad news, Pluto TV is currently only available in the United States. But you don’t need to worry, you can easily access Pluto TV in Australia through a reliable premium VPN service like ExpressVPN.
How to get Pluto TV in Australia?
Wondering how you can access Pluto TV’s American content library in Australia? Don’t worry we’re here for you. Follow our step-by-step guide on how to get Pluto TV in Australia below:
- Select a reliable VPN service and subscribe to it. We highly recommend ExpressVPN as an option after testing it out ourselves.
- Launch the VPN and select any US server. We personally recommend using the New York server.
- Visit the Pluto TV website and go to the account logo in the upper right corner and click ‘Sign Up for Free”.
- Fill in all the required fields and click ‘Sign-up-Free.’ (note: Pluto TV doesn’t require you to register to enjoy its benefits, but by signing up you can get a customised user experience)
- Start watching and enjoy all that Pluto TV has to offer.
What VPN service should you choose?
There are loads of options available for VPN services to choose from, but some of the most trustworthy and popular ones include NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and Surfshark. We personally recommend Express VPN as it is the most globally trusted option that offers reasonable pricing and we have tried it ourselves.
That’s 15 months for the price of 12. A single subscription simultaneously supports five devices and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Why do you need a VPN service to access Pluto TV in Australia?
As mentioned above, Pluto TV is a geo-restricted service only available in the United States, and if you try to access it from a location out of the US, you will receive a message saying “Pluto TV Coming to the web soon. Stay Tuned!”.
This is exactly the time when Express VPN comes to shine. It changes your IP address to a region within your chosen server location. Now, because Pluto TV restricts you through your IP address, it would come in handy making it unable to do that.
Even though Paramount Australia announced that some of the channels from Pluto TV will be available on 10play in 2023, this won’t be a complete launch of Pluto TV in Australia, only some channels will be made available. So for the time being, the entirety of Pluto TV can only be accessed in Australia through a VPN.
Will using a VPN service to access Pluto TV in Australia violate any laws?
How much does Pluto TV cost in Australia?
Pluto TV is totally free ad-supported streaming television service. It generates its revenue through advertisements shown within commercial breaks just like a normal television and lets its users access all the content for free.
What devices can you access Pluto TV on in Australia?
Pluto TV is supported on almost all sorts of devices and you can easily access it on the following mentioned devices:
|Android phones and tablets||Xbox One|
|Web browsers||VIZIO SmartCast TV|
|Roku||Fire TV and Firestick|
What Channels to watch are available to watch on Pluto TV?
Pluto TV offers a long list of channels to watch. Some of the channels you can watch are listed below:
- TV action
- TV Comedy
- TV Romance
- TV Terror
- Gravitas Movies
- MTV Pluto TV
- MTV The Hills
- TV Land Sitcoms
- Glory Kickboxing
- Voyager Documentaries
- Anime All day
What movies to watch on Pluto TV in April 2023?
Here are our top picks for the movies you can watch on Pluto TV this April:
- Amores Perros
- Drive Thru Australia
- House of Hummingbird
- Raising Victor Vargas
- Love, Antosha
- American Animals
- Lady Vengeance
- Wendy and Lucy
What TV Shows to watch on Pluto TV in April 2023?
Also, check out our top picks for the shows you can watch on Pluto TV this April:
- The Mandalorian
- South Park
- Criminal Minds
- The Twilight Zone
- The Last of Us
- Call the Midwife
Pros of Pluto TV
- Free to Use: Perhaps the biggest selling point of Pluto TV is that it’s completely free. Unlike most other streaming services, it doesn’t require a monthly subscription fee.
- Wide Range of Content: Pluto TV offers a broad selection of channels across various genres, including news, sports, movies, reality TV, and children’s programming, among others.
- On-Demand Content: In addition to its live channels, Pluto TV also offers a selection of on-demand movies and TV shows.
- Easy to Use: The interface of Pluto TV is straightforward and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find content.
- No Account Required: You can watch Pluto TV without creating an account, which adds to the convenience and ease of use.
Cons of Pluto TV
- Ad-Supported: As a free service, Pluto TV is supported by ads. This means you’ll have to sit through commercials during your viewing, which could be a downside if you prefer an ad-free experience.
- Limited Control Over Content: Unlike subscription-based streaming services, you can’t pause, rewind, or fast-forward live TV on Pluto TV. This lack of control might be a turn-off for some users.
- Variable Video Quality: The video quality on Pluto TV can be inconsistent, with some channels or content not available in high definition.
- Limited Original Content: Pluto TV doesn’t produce its own original content like some other streaming platforms, so if you’re looking for exclusive shows or movies, you won’t find them here.
- Availability of Content: Some content on Pluto TV may not be available in all regions due to licensing restrictions.
The Twelve Kingdoms – Official Trailer
The Twelve Kingdoms – Plot and Synopsis
Before deciding if you want to watch The Twelve Kingdoms or not, take a look at its plot to get an overview of the story.
The Twelve Kingdoms is a Japanese Isekai animated series that focuses on the lives of a group of people who are transported into a parallel world of kingdoms, where they are destined to fulfil their roles as rulers and leaders. The story features a high school student, Youko Nakajima, abruptly transported to another world where she learns that she is the ruler of a kingdom called the Kingdom of Kei and must learn the complexities of the politics in the Twelve Kingdoms.
At first, Yoko is kind of doubtful about it but Keiki convinces her that she is the one who possesses the power to unify the whole kingdom and bring peace to its people. The people of Kei see her as an outsider and are hesitant in considering her their ruler. Yoko finds it quite challenging to gain their acceptance, but her advisors Rakushun, a rat-like creature, and Enki, a Kirin help her throughout the way.
The Twelve Kingdom – Cast and Characters
- Aya Hisakawa – Yoko Nakajima
- Takehito Koyasu – Keiki
- Kosuke Okano – Aozaru
- Masaaki Okura – Astuyu
- Kazuya Nakai – Gaishi
- Kazuhiro Nakata – Gahou
The Twelve Kingdoms – Release Date and Ratings
The Twelve Kingdoms premiered on television on April 9, 2002, and run for 45 episodes till August 30, 2003.
The Twelve Kingdoms has a solid 8/10 rating on IMDB
What else can you watch on Peacock?
- The Cove
- Dance Academy
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Dry Bar Comedy
- The Doors: Live at the Bowl ’68
- Men in the Arena
- Rush: Time Stand Still
Wrapping it up, The Twelve Kingdom is a complex story that beautifully explores themes like politics, leadership, and destiny with well-developed and charismatic characters and fascinating world-building. For the fantasy genre anime fans, especially isekai animes, The Twelve Kingdoms is definitely a worth-watching series.
Our team has been continuously testing Express VPN and NordVPN, both excellent for unlocking PeacockTV globally streaming content like The Twelve Kingdoms anywhere worldwide. We highly recommend these reliable VPNs for smooth, region-free viewing.