The Rifleman is a classic adventurous Western tv show that made its television debut on ABC in 1958 and had a successful run of 5 seasons and 168 episodes in total. Starring the legendary American actor Chuck Connors as the main protagonist of the show, Lucas McCain. The show came from the talented mind of The Academy Award-winning American filmmaker Sam Peckinpah. The was praised for being the first-ever television series to feature a widowed father raising his child alone and since then this concept has become one of the most popular plots to use for several shows and movies.
Where to watch The Rifleman in Australia?
The Rifleman consist of 5 Seasons with 168 Episodes. All 5 seasons are available on Peacock TV. If you reside outside of the US then you need a reliable VPN (Virtual Private Network) to access Peacock TV content and watch it hassle-free.
How to watch The Rifleman in Australia| Easy Guide
The Rifleman is streaming on Peacock in the United States. Since Peacock TV is only available in the US, you will need a reliable VPN to unlock it from Australia.
Here are the steps to watching from Australia,
1- Sign up for a reliable VPN to unblock Peacock (We highly recommend ExpressVPN and NordVPN after testing)
2- Download the VPN application on your preferred device. (Both ExpressVPN and NordVPN have dedicated apps for several devices like PC, Mac, and Android devices)
3- Select an American server from the country list
4- Now open Peacock.com in your browser or in-app
5- Search The Rifleman on Peacock TV
6- Enjoy the show
Watch The Rifleman on Peacock TV in 4 Easy Steps | Detailed Explanation
The Rifleman is available on Peacock TV. You might not be able to find it in your region, as The Rifleman Ones cannot be broadcast on Peacock TV in your country due to licensing restrictions. But don’t worry, in this blog, you’ll learn how to stream the show in four simple steps.
To watch The Rifleman, you need an Express VPN subscription, as this VPN is tested and highly recommended. Below is an easy step-by-step guide for streaming The Rifleman on Peacock TV worldwide:
1- Get Express VPN for Peacock TV
You need a VPN to change your region and stream The Rifleman on Peacock TV. Express VPN often offers promotional deals, such as getting three extra months free with their annual plan. A single Express VPN subscription simultaneously supports six devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
2- Download the Express VPN app on your device
Express VPN supports almost all devices, including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more. You can also use Express VPN on your smart TV or gaming consoles using their smart DNS.
3- Connect to a US Server
After downloading the Express VPN app, connect to a US server from the country list. Since The Rifleman is available on Peacock TV, you need a US IP address to access Peacock TV content and watch The Rifleman.
After connecting to a US server, open Peacock TV in your browser or in-app and search for Now you can stream and enjoy.
Peacock TV Cost
Peacock TV offers two subscription plans: a free ad-supported plan and a premium ad-free plan. The premium plan offers more content and features, including access to live sports and early access to late-night shows.
The prices for Peacock TV Premium Plans are US$5.99 (9.37 AUD) per month with ads and US$11.99 (18.75 AUD) per month without ads.
How to get a Peacock TV account from Australia
Peacock TV is spreading its wings, but the wings are yet to reach Australia, but that does not mean you can not stream it. Follow these steps to get a Peacock subscription from Australia:
- Get ExpressVPN for Peacock ($6.67/mo with a 30-day money-back guarantee)
- Download the VPN app on your device of choice
- Connect a US server from the list
- Open Peacocktv.com on your PC, Phone or Smart TV
- Click Sign In on the top right corner
- It will take you to the sign-in screen, it will ask, “New to Peacock? Join for Free”
- Click join for free
- Enter your details; email address, name, password, and zip code (any US zip code will work, Peacock does not verify)
- Done, Your account is created, and now you can stream The Rifleman This in Australia on Peacock TV.
Do keep in mind that after accessing the Peacock TV website using a VPN, you’ll still need to have a Peacock TV subscription before you can access any of the content available on Peacock TV in Australia.
The Rifleman – Release Date and Ratings
The Rifleman is an iconic American Western TV show that aired from 1958 to 1963. Debuting on September 30, 1958, its final episode was broadcast on April 8, 1963. It garnered an IMDb rating of 8.3/10. Celebrated for its storytelling and impact, its accolades include a 1959 Primetime Emmy nomination for Paul Fix for Best Supporting Actor.
The Rifleman – Official Trailer
The Rifleman –Plot and Synopsis
The popular Western series, set in the early 1880s in the fictional town of North Fork in New Mexico Territory, followed the life of widower Lucas McCain and his son Mark McCain. Lucas, known for his unmatched sharpshooting skills, is iconic for his custom-made Winchester rifle.
Lucas McCain: A Sharpshooting Rancher
Post the Union Civil War, Lucas sought a fresh start, turning to ranching in North Fork. His unparalleled sharpshooting prowess and his knack for defending himself and his son made him a notable figure in the town.
Mark McCain: The Young Adventurer
Young Mark idolized his father, Lucas. Yet, his proximity to Lucas’ adventurous life often led him into perilous situations, challenging the duo’s bond.
Character Depth: What Sets “The Rifleman” Apart
Differing from the conventional Western trope, Lucas McCain valued justice, avoiding the shoot-first mentality. This depth in character coupled with the unique father-son dynamic made the series stand out.
Lucas’ Relations in North Fork
Lucas wasn’t just a rancher and a father. He fostered close bonds with townspeople, notably with Marshal Micah Torrance, his trusted ally. Additionally, his romantic entanglements with general store owner Milly Scott added another dimension to his character.
The Rifleman – Cast and Characters
- Chuck Connors – Lucas McCain
- Johnny Crawford – Mark McCain
- Paul Fix – Micah Torrance
- Bill Quinn – Frank Sweeney
- Patricia Blair – Lou Mallory
- Joan Taylor – Milly Scott
Can I watch The Rifleman on Peacock TV with a free VPN in Australia?
Utilizing a free VPN in Australia to access movies or shows might seem like a cost-effective solution, but there are considerable drawbacks to consider:
- Slower speeds: Free VPNs typically offer limited servers, often overwhelmed by numerous users. This can result in sluggish speeds, which in turn might lead to persistent buffering and lagging during streaming.
- Data limits: A significant number of free VPNs impose monthly data constraints. Frequent streaming can exhaust these limits rapidly and once exceeded, you could experience drastically reduced speeds.
- Limited Connectivity: Some free VPNs set restrictions on connection durations, often limiting sessions to brief intervals. This means you could face recurring disruptions during your shows.
- Fewer server locations: With a limited range of server locations, you might not find one proximate to Australia, further exacerbating speed issues.
- Potential Privacy Breaches: It’s a known concern that certain free VPNs might track users’ online behaviours and sell this data to third parties, undermining the primary purpose of a VPN.
- Lack of Support: Unlike their paid counterparts, free VPNs usually do not offer dedicated customer service. This can be problematic if you face technical difficulties.
- Ad Overload: As their revenue model is predominantly ad-based, free VPNs can inundate users with constant, often intrusive advertisements. This not only disrupts the experience but also consumes more data.
In essence, while the allure of free VPNs is undeniable, the limitations, including slower speeds, potential privacy breaches, and incessant interruptions, can severely hamper your viewing pleasure. For an optimal, uninterrupted streaming experience, considering a modestly priced premium VPN might be a wiser choice.
Why ExpressVPN is the Best Choice to Watch The Rifleman on Peacock TV from Australia
ExpressVPN is an excellent choice for accessing Peacock TV to watch shows like The Rifleman from Australia. With over 3,000 fast servers worldwide, including 24 servers located in the US. ExpressVPN can reliably unblock Peacock TV.
Users report impressive 89 Mbps download speeds when connected to ExpressVPN servers. Their MediaStreamer feature ensures smooth streaming on devices that don’t support VPNs.
ExpressVPN allows 5 simultaneous connections from one account. It’s compatible with major platforms like Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac as well as browsers like Chrome and Firefox.
Security is ironclad with 256-bit encryption, leak protection, and other features like a kill switch and split tunnelling.
Right now you can get 15 months of ExpressVPN for the 12-month price, costing only $6.67 USD per month. This is an affordable 10.18 AUD with the added perk of a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Overall, with its fast US servers, unblocking power, unlimited speeds, and air-tight security, ExpressVPN is a top choice for Australians to watch Peacock TV shows through a VPN.
What else can you watch on Peacock?
- Spirit Game: Pride of a Nation
- Second Samuel
- The Act of Killing
- Frank Zappa & The Mothers – Roxy – The Movie 1973
- Little Dieter Needs to Fly
- End of the Line: The Women of Standing Rock
- Handcrafted America
Peacock TV is a geo-restricted streaming service that is available only in the US. However, you can access it from Australia with a VPN service like ExpressVPN.
The Rifleman is available to stream now on Peacock TV. You can change your IP address to America via ExpressVPN and enjoy The Rifleman and several other shows on Peacock TV from Australia.
There are a total of 5 seasons and 168 episodes. The Rifleman is available to watch on Peacock TV. and you can stream them in Australia using a premium VPN service like ExpressVPN
The Rifleman is currently not available to stream on Netflix, as the streaming rights are exclusive to Peacock TV. To watch The Rifleman, you need a Peacock TV subscription.
The Rifleman stands as a pinnacle in Western TV shows, masterfully blending the challenges of fatherhood in the rugged Old West with engaging character dynamics. Beyond its classic Western appeal, it resonates with fans of family dramas, making it a universally recommended watch.
Our team are on a continuous testing task with ExpressVPN excellent for streaming Peacock TV content like The Rifleman in Australia. We highly recommend this reliable VPN service for a seamless streaming experience. Enjoy the show!