Get ready for a modern take on a biblical classic with Second Samuel. This drama series brings King David’s iconic story to life in a contemporary setting. Viewers will witness a very human yet visionary David as he rises from a rebel fighter to unify Israel under his rule. While staying true to the original Old Testament narrative, Second Samuel 2020 promises to showcase King David’s complex motives and emotions in a relatable way. This thrilling biblical adaptation makes an ancient story feel relevant to today’s audiences.
Where to watch Second Samuel in Australia?
Second Samuel show is available to watch only on Peacock TV. If you reside outside of the US then you need a reliable VPN (Virtual Private Network) to access Peacock TV content and watch it hassle-free.
How to watch Second Samuel from Australia| Easy Guide
Second Samuel is streaming on Peacock in the United States. Since Peacock TV is only available in the US, you will need a reliable VPN to unlock it from Australia.
Here are the steps to watch Second Samuel from Australia,
1- Sign up for a reliable VPN to unblock Peacock (We highly recommend ExpressVPN and NordVPN after testing)
2- Download the VPN application on your preferred device. (Both ExpressVPN and NordVPN have dedicated apps for several devices like PC, Mac, and Android devices)
3- Select an American server from the country list
4- Now open Peacock.com in your browser or in-app
5- Search Second Samuel on Peacock TV
6- Enjoy the movie
Watch Second Samuel on Peacock TV in 4 Easy Steps | Detailed Explanation
Second Samuel is available on Peacock TV. You might not be able to find it in your region, as Second Samuel Ones cannot be broadcast on Peacock TV in your country due to licensing restrictions. But don’t worry, in this blog, you’ll learn how to stream the show in four simple steps.
To watch Second Samuel, you need an Express VPN subscription, as this VPN is tested and highly recommended. Below is an easy step-by-step guide for streaming Second Samuel on Peacock TV worldwide:
1- Get Express VPN for Peacock TV
You need a VPN to change your region and stream Second Samuel on Peacock TV. Express VPN often offers promotional deals, such as getting three extra months free with their annual plan. A single Express VPN subscription simultaneously supports six devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
2- Download the Express VPN app on your device
Express VPN supports almost all devices, including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more. You can also use Express VPN on your smart TV or gaming consoles using their smart DNS.
3- Connect to a US Server
After downloading the Express VPN app, connect to a US server from the country list. Since Second Samuel is available on Peacock TV, you need a US IP address to access Peacock TV content and watch Second Samuel.
After connecting to a US server, open Peacock TV in your browser or in-app and search for Now you can stream and enjoy.
Peacock TV Cost
Peacock TV offers two subscription plans: a free ad-supported plan and a premium ad-free plan. The premium plan offers more content and features, including access to live sports and early access to late-night shows.
The prices for Peacock TV Premium Plans are US$5.99 (9.37 AUD) per month with ads and US$11.99 (18.75 AUD) per month without ads.
How to get a Peacock TV account from Australia
Peacock TV is spreading its wings, but the wings are yet to reach Australia, but that does not mean you can not stream it. Follow these steps to get a Peacock subscription from Australia:
- Get ExpressVPN for Peacock ($6.67/mo with a 30-day money-back guarantee)
- Download the VPN app on your device of choice
- Connect a US server from the list
- Open Peacocktv.com on your PC, Phone or Smart TV
- Click Sign In on the top right corner
- It will take you to the sign-in screen, it will ask, “New to Peacock? Join for Free”
- Click join for free
- Enter your details; email address, name, password, and zip code (any US zip code will work, Peacock does not verify)
- Done, Your account is created, and now you can stream Second Samuel This in Australia on Peacock TV.
Do keep in mind that after accessing the Peacock TV website using a VPN, you’ll still need to have a Peacock TV subscription before you can access any of the content available on Peacock TV in Australia.
Second Samuel – Release Date and Ratings
Second Samuel first graced the screens on 1st July 2020, capturing the attention of viewers worldwide.
Second Samuel is a dramatic movie that has a firm 9.1/10 rating on IMDb. This show has taken 2 major awards, the first is the London International Motion Pictures Award in the category ofSoutheast Regional Film Festival in the category of
Second Samuel – Official Trailer
Second Samuel – Plot and Synopsis
Second Samuel is a biblical drama that provides a modern take on the story of King David’s reign over Israel. It depicts a young David navigating challenges while growing into his role as the legendary ruler.
David’s Rise to Power
The series opens with David ascending to the throne after the death of King Saul. It follows David’s early days as he consolidates his power, faces threats from Saul’s remaining supporters, and establishes his kingdom in Israel. Viewers see David’s strategic political manoeuvres and military victories.
Building a Kingdom
As David transitions from rebel fighter to king, he takes action to expand and unify the nation. The show portrays David conquering Jerusalem and making it his capital, bringing the Ark of the Covenant to the city, and suppressing revolts to control all 12 tribes of Israel.
While depicted as a visionary leader, David’s moral failings also drive the show’s plot. His adulterous relationship with Bathsheba and order to kill her husband Uriah stand out as gripping moments that humanize the biblical hero.
A Relatable King David
Beyond telling the ancient story, Second Samuel aims to showcase King David as a complex man with timeless motives and emotions. Viewers are given a very human yet aspirational portrait of one of history’s most influential rulers.
Second Samuel – Cast and Characters
- E. Roger Mitchell – U.S. Simpson
- Bethany Anne Lind – Jimmy DeeAnne Jones
- Stan Houston – Mansel Dean
- Clifton Truman Daniel – President Harry S. Truman
- Wesley Truman Daniel – Pastor Bobby
- Clay Chappell – Oxford Mozel
- Hamilton Sage – B. Flatt
- Monica Helms – Miss Gertrude
- Patti Rutland-Simpson – Marcella Dean
- Bill Lipscomb – Doc Rayburn
- Benji Dean – Frisky Madison
- Nancy Brooks – Omaha Nebraska Madison
- Anna Kate Patterson –Ruby
- Michael Clardy – June Cline
Can I watch Second Samuel on Peacock TV with a free VPN in Australia?
Utilizing a free VPN in Australia to access movies or shows might seem like a cost-effective solution, but there are considerable drawbacks to consider:
- Slower speeds: Free VPNs typically offer limited servers, often overwhelmed by numerous users. This can result in sluggish speeds, which in turn might lead to persistent buffering and lagging during streaming.
- Data limits: A significant number of free VPNs impose monthly data constraints. Frequent streaming can exhaust these limits rapidly and once exceeded, you could experience drastically reduced speeds.
- Limited Connectivity: Some free VPNs set restrictions on connection durations, often limiting sessions to brief intervals. This means you could face recurring disruptions during your shows.
- Fewer server locations: With a limited range of server locations, you might not find one proximate to Australia, further exacerbating speed issues.
- Potential Privacy Breaches: It’s a known concern that certain free VPNs might track users’ online behaviours and sell this data to third parties, undermining the primary purpose of a VPN.
- Lack of Support: Unlike their paid counterparts, free VPNs usually do not offer dedicated customer service. This can be problematic if you face technical difficulties.
- Ad Overload: As their revenue model is predominantly ad-based, free VPNs can inundate users with constant, often intrusive advertisements. This not only disrupts the experience but also consumes more data.
In essence, while the allure of free VPNs is undeniable, the limitations, including slower speeds, potential privacy breaches, and incessant interruptions, can severely hamper your viewing pleasure. For an optimal, uninterrupted streaming experience, considering a modestly priced premium VPN might be a wiser choice.
Why ExpressVPN is the Best Choice to Watch Second Samuel on Peacock TV from Australia
ExpressVPN is an excellent choice for accessing Peacock TV to watch shows like Second Samuel from Australia. With over 3,000 fast servers worldwide, including 24 servers located in the US. ExpressVPN can reliably unblock Peacock TV.
Users report impressive 89 Mbps download speeds when connected to ExpressVPN servers. Their MediaStreamer feature ensures smooth streaming on devices that don’t support VPNs.
ExpressVPN allows 5 simultaneous connections from one account. It’s compatible with major platforms like Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac as well as browsers like Chrome and Firefox.
Security is ironclad with 256-bit encryption, leak protection, and other features like a kill switch and split tunnelling.
Right now you can get 15 months of ExpressVPN for the 12-month price, costing only $6.67 USD per month. This is an affordable 10.18 AUD with the added perk of a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Overall, with its fast US servers, unblocking power, unlimited speeds, and air-tight security, ExpressVPN is a top choice for Australians to watch Peacock TV shows through a VPN.
What else you can watch on Peacock TV?
- Kingdom Men Rising
- Spirit Game: Pride of a Nation
- Second Samuel
- The Act of Killing
- Frank Zappa & The Mothers – Roxy – The Movie 1973
- Little Dieter Needs to Fly
- American Auto
Yes, Second Samuel is available to stream now on Peacock TV. you can enjoy several other shows on Peacock TV.
Please note that 'Second Samuel' is not a series; it is a dramatic film, and it is now streaming on Peacock TV.
Second Samuel is currently not available to stream on Netflix, as the streaming rights are exclusive to Peacock TV. To watch Second Samuel, you need a Peacock TV subscription.
Peacock TV is not yet available in Australia. For Australians wanting to access the Peacock TV library of shows like Second Samuel, a common solution is to use a virtual private network (VPN). A VPN can make it appear as if you are accessing the internet from another country where Peacock TV is available.
Yes, you can access any streaming platform service from anywhere around the world. We recommend Express VPN as the best.
Second Samuel offered viewers a fresh, engaging perspective on the biblical story of King David. While staying faithful to the original account, the show made this iconic ruler feel contemporary through relatable characterization. In the end, audiences were given an intimate portrait of both the visionary leader who built a kingdom and the flawed man who sinned.
Our team is on a continuous testing task with ExpressVPN excellent for streaming Peacock TV content like Second Samuel in Australia. We highly recommend this reliable VPN service for a seamless streaming experience. Enjoy the show!