John Adams (1735-1826) was a prominent statesman, lawyer, and diplomat who played a critical role in the founding of the United States. Born in Braintree, Massachusetts, Adams was dedicated to his studies and eventually pursued a career in law. Throughout his life, he was a key advocate for American independence, helped draft the Declaration of Independence, and served as the first vice president and second president of the United States. Adams’ early years were marked by a strong work ethic and an unwavering commitment to his education.
Where to watch John Adams from Australia?
John Adams is only watchable on HBO Max. Currently, only HBO Max holds Streaming rights for John Adams on their video streaming platform. You need an HBO Max subscription to watch John Adams from Australia.
How to Watch John Adams on Max | Easy Guide
Watching John Adams on Max from outside the US can be a bit tricky due to geographical restrictions. However, with the right tools, it’s perfectly possible. Here’s an easy guide:
Following these steps, you can enjoy John Adams on Max, no matter where you are in the world.
- Get ExpressVPN: To watch Max content from outside the US, you’ll need ExpressVPN. An ExpressVPN masks your actual location and makes it appear as if you’re browsing from the US.
- Install ExpressVPN: After choosing ExpressVPN, download and install it on your device. Make sure to select a US server when you connect to the VPN.
- Get a Max Subscription: Once your VPN is set and connected to a US server, head over to the Max website. You’ll need to subscribe to their services. Follow the prompts to sign up. You may need to provide a US address and payment details.
- Start Watching John Adams: With your VPN connected and your Max subscription active, you’re all set to watch John Adams. Simply log in to your Max account, search for John Adams, and start streaming!
Remember to keep your VPN connected to a US server while you’re watching, as disconnecting it might lead to Max becoming inaccessible again.
Watch John Adams on Max in 4 Easy Steps | Detailed Explanation
John Adams is available on Max, but only in the US. You might not be able to find it in your region, John Adams cannot be broadcast on Max in your country due to licensing restrictions. But don’t worry, in this blog, you’ll learn how to stream the show in four simple steps.
To watch John Adams, you need an Express VPN subscription, as this VPN is tested and highly recommended. Below is an easy step-by-step guide for streaming John Adams on Max worldwide:
1- Get Express VPN for Max
You need a VPN to change your region and stream John Adams on Max. Express VPN often offers promotional deals, such as getting three extra months free with their annual plan. A single Express VPN subscription simultaneously supports six devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
2- Download the Express VPN app on your device
Express VPN supports almost all devices, including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more. You can also use Express VPN on your smart TV or gaming consoles using their smart DNS.
3- Connect to a US Server
After downloading the Express VPN app, connect to a US server from the country list. Since John Adams is available on Max, you need a US IP address to access Max and watch John Adams.
After connecting to a US server, open Max in your browser or in-app and search for John Adams Now you can stream and enjoy.
How to Create an HBO Max Account?
- Visit the HBO Max website.
- If you already have an account, simply log in. If not, you’ll need to create one.
- To sign up, you might need a payment method associated with a U.S. address. This can be a tricky part. Some people use gift cards or virtual credit cards, but availability and success may vary.
How Much Does HBO Max Cost?
If you are wondering how much is the HBO Max subscription cost in Australia? HBO Max subscription plans start at $9.99/month (15.29 AUD).
HBO Max offers its subscribers three different pricing plans, each having its distinct features.
HBO Max Basic
The basic plan costs AU$ 15.29/month. It has all the features with one problem. It isn’t ad-free, so if you’re willing to sit through a few ads to save money, this is for you.
HBO Max (No Ads)
This plan will cost AU$ 24.47/month. All the features available in the basic plan are available with the advantage of not having to sit through advertisements
John Adams Release date
John Adams is a Biographical Drama which was first released on March 16, 2008, It boasts an IMDb rating of 8.5 out of 10, and have a Fresh rating of 82%% on Rotten Tomatoes and has continued to captivate audiences since its debut. The show has won 10 Primetime Emmy Awards in 2008 and Critcs Award in 2009, You can watch the complete Show on HBO Max.
John Adams – Official Trailer
John Adams – Plot and Synopsis
As a lawyer, Adams emerged as a prominent figure in Massachusetts politics. He was elected to the Massachusetts Assembly in 1765, where he played a key role in opposing the British government’s attempts to impose taxes on the American colonies.
He was especially vocal against the Stamp Act of 1765, which he saw as an infringement on colonial rights. Adams continued to advocate for American rights and independence throughout the 1760s and 1770s, culminating in his election as a delegate to the Continental Congress in 1774.
There, he worked alongside other founding fathers like Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington to shape the future of the American nation. Adams was a leading voice in the push for independence, and his passionate speeches and writings inspired others to join the cause.
In 1776, as a member of the Committee of Five, Adams contributed to the drafting of the Declaration of Independence. He later served as a diplomat in Europe, where he helped negotiate the Treaty of Paris in 1783, which formally ended the American Revolutionary War and recognised the United States as an independent nation.
Adams’ political career continued to flourish after the revolution. In 1789, he was elected as the first vice president of the United States under President George Washington, a role he held for two terms. In 1797, he became the second president of the United States, serving one term until 1801. During his presidency, Adams faced numerous challenges, including diplomatic tensions with France and domestic disputes between Federalists and Democratic-Republicans. Despite these difficulties, he managed to maintain the nation’s stability and kept it out of foreign conflicts.
Adams was succeeded by Thomas Jefferson in 1801, and he retired to his farm in Quincy, Massachusetts. He continued to be active in politics and maintained correspondence with other founding fathers, including an extensive exchange of letters with Thomas Jefferson. Adams passed away on July 4, 1826.
the same day as Jefferson and the 50th anniversary of the adoption of the Declaration of Independence. John Adams was a dedicated public servant whose contributions to American independence and the formation of the United States are indispensable. As a lawyer, statesman, and diplomat, he was a tireless advocate for the rights and liberties of the American people. His legacy endures as a key figure in the founding of the United States and the development of its democratic institutions.
John Adams – Cast and Characters
- Paul Giamatti as John Adams
- Laura Linney as Abigail Adams
- Stephen Dillane as Thomas Jefferson
- David Morse as George Washington
- Tom Wilkinson as Benjamin Franklin
- Rufus Sewell as Alexander Hamilton
- Justin Theroux as John Hancock
- Danny Huston as Samuel Adams
- Sarah Polley as Abigail Adams Smith
- Andrew Scott as William S. Smith
- Željko Ivanek as John Dickinson
- Ebon Moss-Bachrach as John Quincy Adams
- John Dossett as Benjamin Rush
- Mamie Gummer as Sally Smith Adams
- Caroline Corrie as Louisa Adams
- Samuel Barnett as Thomas Adams
- Kevin Trainor as Charles Adams
- Tom Hollander as King George III
- Julian Firth as the Duke of Dorset
- Damien Jouillerot as King Louis XVI
- Clancy O’Connor as Edward Rutledge
- Guy Henry as Jonathan Sewall
- Brennan Brown as Robert Treat Paine
- Paul Fitzgerald as Richard Henry Lee
Can I watch John Addams with a free VPN in Australia?
- Cost – ExpressVPN is a paid VPN service that costs $8.32 per month if you pay annually. This may be more expensive than some other VPN providers.
- Speed – While ExpressVPN claims to offer fast speeds, any VPN can slow down your internet connection to some degree compared to not using a VPN. The level of speed reduction depends on factors like your location, the VPN server you connect to, and your local network speed.
- Owns a limited number of servers – ExpressVPN claims to have 3,000+ servers which is decent but smaller than some VPNs. A wider server network can sometimes provide more connection options and improved speeds.
- No ad blocking – ExpressVPN does not provide any ad blocking. Some other VPN services block ads and trackers to enhance privacy and security.
Why is ExpressVPN a good choice for watching the movie John Addams in Australia?
ExpressVPN provides a reliable way for Australians to access popular streaming services like HBO Max which usually are geo-restricted. With over 3,000 high-speed servers worldwide, ExpressVPN can route your internet connection through a US-based server to make it appear like you are accessing HBO Max from within the US.
Some of the standout features of ExpressVPN include fast connection speeds for smooth HD streaming, a Media Streamer DNS service to unblock content on devices that don’t natively support VPNs, the ability to use one ExpressVPN account on up to 5 devices simultaneously, robust security features like a kill switch and 256-bit encryption, and competitive subscription pricing.
For just AUD$10.12 per month on a 15-month plan, Australians can unlock the full HBO Max catalogue of movies, TV shows, and Max Originals with ExpressVPN. A 30-day money-back guarantee also allows you to test out the service risk-free. With its combination of speed, security, and accessibility, ExpressVPN provides exceptional value for Australians wanting to watch geo-restricted content.
What else you can watch on HBO Max
- Tokyo Revengers
- I Want to Eat Your Pancreas
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Hunter X Hunter
- Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
- True Detective
- Q: Into The Storm
- Pretty Little Liars
- Married to a real estate
- 90-day fiance: before 90 days
- The Idol
- South Park
- The White Lotus
John Adams is currently not available to stream on Netflix, as the streaming rights are exclusive to HBO Max. To watch Jhon Adams, you need an HBO Max subscription.
John Adams, a remarkable political philosopher, served as the second President of the United States (1797-1801)
Scenes for HBO's seven-episode miniseries JOHN ADAMS were filmed February through May 2007 in Colonial Williamsburg's Historic Area. One of four shooting locations, Colonial Williamsburg's Historic Area offered a setting painstakingly faithful to the 18th century.
Based on David McCullough's biography of Adams, the second president, “John Adams” is certainly worthy and beautifully made, and it has many masterly touches at the edges, especially Laura Linney as Abigail. But Paul Giamatti is the wrong choice for the hero. It's not his fault.
Yes, you can access a wide range of geo-restricted streaming services along with Max in Australia using ExpressVPN. Whether you want to access Hulu, Peacock, BBC iPlayer, or different Netflix regions, ExpressVPN has got you covered.
“John Adams,” the acclaimed 2008 television series, offers a compelling and historically rich portrayal of one of America’s founding fathers. Through masterful storytelling and stellar performances, the show vividly brings to life the complexities of John Adams’ character and the turbulent times in which he lived. It provides a valuable window into the early days of the United States, shedding light on the challenges and triumphs that shaped the nation.
Our team are on a continuous testing task with Express VPN excellent for streaming HBO Max content like this in Australia, Canada and the US. We highly recommend this reliable VPN service for a seamless streaming experience. Enjoy the series!