The Company You Keep is a drama series by Julia Cohen that debuted on ABC in 2023. The show is based on the hit South Korean tv show called My Fellow Citizens! and stars Catherine Haena Kim and Milo Ventimiglia in leading roles. The show centers around a group of anti-war activists who after having their identities revealed by a journalist are now forced to go on the run dealing with the consequences of their past actions while trying to stay one step ahead of the authorities.
Where to watch The Company You Keep in Australia?
All episodes from the first season of The Company You Keep are currently available to watch on FuboTV, but unfortunately, since FuboTV is only available in America, Spain, and Canadian regions, to watch The Company You Keep on FuboTV from Australia, you are going to need two things, one is a reliable VPN service and the other is our easy step-by-step guide.
Is FuboTV Available in Australia?
As mentioned above, FuboTV is a geo-restricted American streaming platform that is only available in the USA, Spain, and Canadian regions as of now. If you reside outside of these regions for instance in Australia and want to access FuboTV content, only a secure premium VPN service like ExpressVPN will make that possible by bypassing the country server and opening the rest of the world at your disposal including the USA.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch FuboTV in Australia?
FuboTV is restricted only to locations within the United States, Spain, and Canada because of the content distribution policies. So, if you were to ever try and access FuboTV in Australia, you would get a message like “This site can’t be reached” or “fuboTV isn’t available to watch in your location.”
This is exactly the time when Express VPN comes to shine. It changes your IP address to a region within your chosen server location. Now, because FuboTV restricts you through your IP address, it would come in handy making it unable to do that.
That’s 15 months for the price of 12. A single subscription simultaneously supports five devices and has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you decide to get Express VPN, not only that you’ll be able to access FuboTV but also American Netflix content and American Amazon Prime content as well.
How to access FuboTV from Australia?
As of now, FuboTV is available only in Spain, Canada, and the United States. If you reside in the U.S., you can get a fuboTV account subscription for $12.95/month. But to access it from Australia, you’re going to need to follow these easy steps:
- Select a reliable VPN service and subscribe to it and download it on your device. We highly recommend ExpressVPN as an option after testing it out ourselves.
- Launch the VPN and select any US server from the list. We personally recommend using the New York server.
- Now open fubotv.com in your browser or in-app
- Search your desired content on FuboTV
How to get a FuboTV subscription from Australia?
You can get your FuboTV subscription from Australia by following these easy steps:
- Get Express VPN for FuboTV ($6.67/mo with a 30-day money-back guarantee)
- Download the VPN app on your device of choice
- Connect a US server from the list
- Open fuboTV.com on your PC, Phone, or Smart TV
- Click Sign In on the top right corner
- It will take you to the sign-in screen, it will ask, “New to fuboTV? Join for Free”
- Click join for free
- Enter your details; email address, name, password, and zip code (any US zip code will work, Peacock does not verify)
- Done, your account is created, and now you can stream your desired content.
How much does FuboTV cost in Australia?
FuboTV offers three plans for you to choose from.
- FuboTV Pro at $74.99 USD which would be 113.48 AUD per month offering 150+ live channels, up to 10 multiple streams, and 1,000 hrs Cloud DVR storage.
- FuboTV Elite at $84.99 USD which would be 128.61 AUD per month offering 210+ live channels, up to 10 multiple streams, and 1,000 hrs Cloud DVR storage.
- FuboTV Premier at $94.99 USD which would be 143.74 AUD per month offering 220+ live channels, up to 10 multiple streams, and 1,000 hrs Cloud DVR storage.
Please note that prices may change, and additional plans or add-ons may be available. Visit the respective websites for the most up-to-date pricing and plan information.
The Company You Keep – Official Trailer
The Company You Keep – Release Date and Ratings
The Company You Keep first premiered on ABC on February 19, 2023, and is scheduled to have a total of 10 episodes in its first season.
The Company You Keep is a generously well-received show that has a rating of 7.3/10 on IMDb and a fresh score of 85% on Rotten Tomatoes.
The Company You Keep – Plot and Synopsis
The Company You Keep follows a fascinatingly thrilling plot that revolves around a group of former anti-war zealots that have been forced to go on the run after a journalist exposes their identities. The show has its characters navigating their lives while dealing with the consequences of their past actions. The main character of the show, a con man named, played by , is on the run with playing a CIA agent named , trying to hunt down Charlie and his accomplices.
The Company You Keep is a show that is full of twists and turns, with engaging writing and a talented cast that perfectly compliments it by bringing the characters to life. The show explores deep and thought-provoking themes such as political activism and the consequences of one’s actions.
Even though the show received positive reviews from critics and fans alike, praising its sharp writing, the cast’s extraordinary acting, and the show’s high production values, The Company You Keep future is uncertain, with ABC not having any official word on whether the show will be renewed for a second season or not.
The Company You Keep – Cast and Characters
- Milo Ventimiglia – Charlie Nicoletti
- Catherine Haena Kim – Emma Hill
- Sarah Wayne Callies – Birdie Nicoletti
- Polly Draper – Fran Nicoletti
- Tim Chiou – David Hill
- James Saito – Joseph Hill
- Freda Foh Shen – Grace Hill
- Felisha Terrell – Daphne Finch
- William Fichtner – Leo Nicoletti
What else can you watch on FuboTV?
- Alaska Daily
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- The Wolf of Wall Street” (2014)
- Happy Valley
- Get Out
Wrapping it up
The Company You Keep is a well-crafted show and is definitely a worth-watching series on FuboTV because of its fascinating blend of suspense, drama, and action and for its visually captivating cinematography and awesome soundtrack that adds up to the tension providing an engrossing experience to its viewers.